How we are helping prevent the spread of COVID-19:
In addition to the standard precautions we take daily to prevent the transmission of communicable disease, we have implemented additional measures to maintain a safe and clean environment.
Our standard and additional measures are listed below:
• Therapists “foam in/foam out” or wash their hands before and after all patient contact.
• Linens are changed between each patient contact and bleached daily
• Porous surfaces including doorknobs and bathroom fixtures are cleaned twice daily with bactericidal and virucidal cleanser.
• Modalities and therapist used tools (such as the laser aperture, Theragun, graston tools, massage cups, mobilization tools) are cleaned after each patient contact with 70% isopropyl alcohol
• Exercise equipment will be cleaned with alcohol-based cleanser between each patient contact
• Patients will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before using exercise equipment
• Same day cancellation fees will be waived in the event of patient illness or for patients needing to care for a sick family member
• Patients and Therapists are to wear masks at all times when inside the clinic. If you do not have access to a mask one will be provided.
Covid-19 Policy and Return to Treatment
Form Physical Therapy is following CDC guidelines in the event a client is exposed to someone with COVID19 or tests positive for COVID19. As a health care setting, a 10-day quarantine period will still be required prior to resuming physical therapy services for COVID19 positive individuals and those exposed who are required to quarantine.
In the case of exposure COVID19, physical therapy appointments will be suspended while a client is in quarantine. Per CDC guidelines: If you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, you should quarantine if you are in one of the following groups:
You received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine (completing the primary series) over 2 months ago and have not received a recommended booster shot.
You are not vaccinated or have not completed a primary vaccine series.
If a client personally tests positive for COVID19, you may resume physical therapy services if:
At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared or since the first positive test in asymptomatic individuals and
At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
Symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) have improved
Please call us at (586) 330-0499 or email email@example.com for more information.